Friday 13 May 2011

Wednesday 11th May Win

Something changed in my routine again on wednesday morning, and after my walk and breakfast I found myself once again loaded up into the back of the car, me being me just went to sleep LOL. I woke up when the boot was opened. Mum put on my Collar and Lead and my racing muzzle and lifted me out the car. We walked over to the big grass area known as "the emptying spot" and I emptied my bladder. Then it was time for kenneling. Mum took me into kenneling where I 1. got my ear brands checked 2. got weighed and 3. had a quick vet check before being placed into kennels.

After about 45minutes mum came back and got me out of my kennel, took me to get my race rug (number 2 today) and then outside for an empty and to get my ear brands checked again. Mum put my race rug on, and then started to warm up my muscles. "Stir up dogs please" was called and I dragged mum out to the stir up area.


After the stir up we headed out onto the track, when we got to the boxes I was rubbed down some more and then stood closest to the rail in the back line. We then moved in behind the boxes, our collars/harnesses were removed and we were placed into the boxes.

The traps lifted up and I was out like a shot, getting into first place on the first corner and maintaining first place throughout the entire race, over the finish line and ........... I WIN !!!!

me and mum at the podium :)

No comments:

Post a Comment