Wednesday 6 April 2011

Introducing Me

Mee :)

Me again

Hey guys, my name is Request Funding, but you can call me Tino. I am a 2 year old 33kg male dog and I am currently awaiting my first race, I cant wait to get my career up and running. I am a big black dog by Elite State out of Ella Lee. I have 7 litter mates (they have all already started their careers). My litter mates are My Bad Jonny,Still No Wives,Stately Babe,Sedgebrook Lee, Sedgebrook Elite, Rhoda Holmes and Karla Lewinsky. You can find our race profiles here http://www.thedogs.co.nz/greyhounds/profiles.aspx Then just type in our race names and it will come up...

I am going for a trial at the Wanganui race track on friday and am hoping to make my trainer proud.

Watch out for me as my career unfolds and I become the race dog I was born to be.

1 comment:

  1. What a beauty - always have a soft spot for black dogs (as my little girl is a black bitch) We look forward to hearing the next installment of Tino's new life and also seeing more photos of him!

    ReplyDelete